Skype For Asterisk 1.0.5 released

A forum for Skype For Asterisk users to ask questions and get advice from other users

Moderators: pete engler, twilson

Skype For Asterisk 1.0.5 released

Postby twilson » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:57 pm

Skype For Asterisk 1.0.5 has been released.

It should fix hanging skypeforasterisk processes and crashes on failed calls and when shutting down after making calls.

Current unresolved known issues:
Blank caller id for SkypeIn calls (I have this fixed, it just didn't make the build)
DTMF is not detected on SkypeIn calls (Skype is aware of the problem, which is on their end. They hope to have a fix within the next 4 weeks).
twilson
Oldsterisk
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:35 am

Postby ricsne » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:04 am

I guess I might have missed something, I am using asteriskNOW (1.5) with the SKYPE channel loaded. I currently have skype build 1.0.4, but when I attempt to run the YUM INSTALL ....... it tells me that 1.0.4 is the current release.

Is there another way I am suppose to upgrade the SKYPE channel?
ricsne
Newsterisk
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:58 pm

Postby twilson » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:10 am

Sorry, there is a little lag between a release and the RPM getting added to the repository. I think it should be up by tomorrow sometime.
twilson
Oldsterisk
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:35 am

Postby ricsne » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:16 am

8) OK, I can wait....
ricsne
Newsterisk
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:58 pm

Postby ricsne » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:24 pm

Just got it, yeah its working again.
ricsne
Newsterisk
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:58 pm

Postby StormBP » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:36 pm

On my Trixbox 2.6 with Asterisk 1.6.0.10 skypeforasterisk-1.6.0_1.0.5-x86_32 have make errors:

/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.1.2/include/stdarg.h:43: error: declaration for parameter ‘__gnuc_va_list’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/_G_config.h:58: error: declaration for parameter ‘_G_uint32_t’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/_G_config.h:57: error: declaration for parameter ‘_G_uint16_t’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/_G_config.h:56: error: declaration for parameter ‘_G_int32_t’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/_G_config.h:55: error: declaration for parameter ‘_G_int16_t’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/_G_config.h:53: error: declaration for parameter ‘_G_iconv_t’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/gconv.h:177: error: declaration for parameter ‘__gconv_t’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/gconv.h:101: error: declaration for parameter ‘__gconv_trans_end_fct’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/gconv.h:100: error: declaration for parameter ‘__gconv_trans_init_fct’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/gconv.h:97: error: declaration for parameter ‘__gconv_trans_query_fct’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/gconv.h:93: error: declaration for parameter ‘__gconv_trans_context_fct’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/gconv.h:88: error: declaration for parameter ‘__gconv_trans_fct’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/gconv.h:79: error: declaration for parameter ‘__gconv_end_fct’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/gconv.h:78: error: declaration for parameter ‘__gconv_init_fct’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/gconv.h:75: error: declaration for parameter ‘wint_t’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/gconv.h:72: error: declaration for parameter ‘__gconv_fct’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/_G_config.h:35: error: declaration for parameter ‘_G_fpos64_t’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/_G_config.h:30: error: declaration for parameter ‘_G_fpos_t’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/wchar.h:84: error: declaration for parameter ‘__mbstate_t’ but no such parameter
/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.1.2/include/stddef.h:355: error: declaration for parameter ‘wint_t’ but no such parameter
/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.1.2/include/stddef.h:326: error: declaration for parameter ‘wchar_t’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/stdio.h:62: error: declaration for parameter ‘__FILE’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/stdio.h:46: error: declaration for parameter ‘FILE’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/bits/types.h:189: error: declaration for parameter ‘__caddr_t’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/bits/types.h:45: error: declaration for parameter ‘__uint32_t’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/bits/types.h:44: error: declaration for parameter ‘__int32_t’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/bits/types.h:43: error: declaration for parameter ‘__uint16_t’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/bits/types.h:42: error: declaration for parameter ‘__int16_t’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/bits/types.h:41: error: declaration for parameter ‘__uint8_t’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/bits/types.h:40: error: declaration for parameter ‘__int8_t’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/bits/types.h:37: error: declaration for parameter ‘__u_long’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/bits/types.h:36: error: declaration for parameter ‘__u_int’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/bits/types.h:35: error: declaration for parameter ‘__u_short’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/bits/types.h:34: error: declaration for parameter ‘__u_char’ but no such parameter
/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.1.2/include/stddef.h:214: error: declaration for parameter ‘size_t’ but no such parameter
chan_skype.c:3336: error: expected ‘{’ at end of input
make: *** [chan_skype.o] Error 1
StormBP
Newsterisk
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:27 am

Postby lcvleo » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:15 am

StormBP wrote:On my Trixbox 2.6 with Asterisk 1.6.0.10 skypeforasterisk-1.6.0_1.0.5-x86_32 have make errors:

/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.1.2/include/stdarg.h:43: error: declaration for parameter ‘__gnuc_va_list’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/_G_config.h:58: error: declaration for parameter ‘_G_uint32_t’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/_G_config.h:57: error: declaration for parameter ‘_G_uint16_t’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/_G_config.h:56: error: declaration for parameter ‘_G_int32_t’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/_G_config.h:55: error: declaration for parameter ‘_G_int16_t’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/_G_config.h:53: error: declaration for parameter ‘_G_iconv_t’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/gconv.h:177: error: declaration for parameter ‘__gconv_t’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/gconv.h:101: error: declaration for parameter ‘__gconv_trans_end_fct’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/gconv.h:100: error: declaration for parameter ‘__gconv_trans_init_fct’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/gconv.h:97: error: declaration for parameter ‘__gconv_trans_query_fct’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/gconv.h:93: error: declaration for parameter ‘__gconv_trans_context_fct’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/gconv.h:88: error: declaration for parameter ‘__gconv_trans_fct’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/gconv.h:79: error: declaration for parameter ‘__gconv_end_fct’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/gconv.h:78: error: declaration for parameter ‘__gconv_init_fct’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/gconv.h:75: error: declaration for parameter ‘wint_t’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/gconv.h:72: error: declaration for parameter ‘__gconv_fct’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/_G_config.h:35: error: declaration for parameter ‘_G_fpos64_t’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/_G_config.h:30: error: declaration for parameter ‘_G_fpos_t’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/wchar.h:84: error: declaration for parameter ‘__mbstate_t’ but no such parameter
/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.1.2/include/stddef.h:355: error: declaration for parameter ‘wint_t’ but no such parameter
/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.1.2/include/stddef.h:326: error: declaration for parameter ‘wchar_t’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/stdio.h:62: error: declaration for parameter ‘__FILE’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/stdio.h:46: error: declaration for parameter ‘FILE’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/bits/types.h:189: error: declaration for parameter ‘__caddr_t’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/bits/types.h:45: error: declaration for parameter ‘__uint32_t’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/bits/types.h:44: error: declaration for parameter ‘__int32_t’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/bits/types.h:43: error: declaration for parameter ‘__uint16_t’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/bits/types.h:42: error: declaration for parameter ‘__int16_t’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/bits/types.h:41: error: declaration for parameter ‘__uint8_t’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/bits/types.h:40: error: declaration for parameter ‘__int8_t’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/bits/types.h:37: error: declaration for parameter ‘__u_long’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/bits/types.h:36: error: declaration for parameter ‘__u_int’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/bits/types.h:35: error: declaration for parameter ‘__u_short’ but no such parameter
/usr/include/bits/types.h:34: error: declaration for parameter ‘__u_char’ but no such parameter
/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.1.2/include/stddef.h:214: error: declaration for parameter ‘size_t’ but no such parameter
chan_skype.c:3336: error: expected ‘{’ at end of input
make: *** [chan_skype.o] Error 1


Hello friend! ;)

You must install the asterisk-devel package.

See ya.
lcvleo
Oldsterisk
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:10 pm
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Re: Skype For Asterisk 1.0.5 released

Postby marklynch » Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:38 pm

Hi twilson,

I've done a search but couldn't find any official release notes for SFA 1.0.5. I'm upgrading from SFA 1.0.1 and keen to understand what has been fixed up.

Do release notes exist for it?

Kind regards,
Mark
marklynch
Newsterisk
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:36 pm

Re: Skype For Asterisk 1.0.5 released

Postby jln17 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 am

twilson wrote:Blank caller id for SkypeIn calls (I have this fixed, it just didn't make the build)

Hi,

Do you know when we can expect the next build?

Thanks.

Bye,
Jean-Louis
jln17
Newsterisk
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:26 pm

Re: Skype For Asterisk 1.0.5 released

Postby oaktree » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:06 am

twilson wrote:Skype For Asterisk 1.0.5 has been released.

It should fix hanging skypeforasterisk processes and crashes on failed calls and when shutting down after making calls.



Hi, I'm using 1.0.5 already, but still having the skypeforasterisk hanging.

I use Elastix and asterisk 1.4.26.

Best,

Andre
oaktree
Newsterisk
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:57 pm


Return to Skype For Asterisk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest